GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SULAYMAN BAJO <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Dec 2005 00:40:15 -0800
Yes, that was a great quote from Alie, but it would have been great too to get a response for the "Concern Gambian" who started to topic.

  Please guys allow me to ask 2 questions.

  Is the main establishment or purpose of allgambia.net to critic or oppose President Jammeh's government or to enlighten, give a fair, non-partisan, and constructive view about The Gambia in general; be it bad or good?

  Can freedom, democracy, progress, and prosperity flourished without criticizing and crediting one another when due?

  "No bad feeling, just wants to be educated!"

  I think, even the devil sometimes worth to be credited. Satan was expelled from the Heavens, but not before been rewarded by God for "the good" done. We are all related someway, so please let us all agree to disagree and give credit when due for a better Gambia.

  Saul

[log in to unmask] wrote:
  "I personally feel unless we as a people are able to agree to disagree
without cutting one anothers' heads off, we are doomed for more failure."
a powerful quote from Alieu Sayang.

We hope President Yahya Jammeh, will heed to his brother's call for
tolerance. I like the above statement. It is revealing. Jammeh should be
tolerant and stop the political madness......

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい