GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Katim S. Touray" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Aug 2000 23:56:45 -0700
Hi folks,

I thought I should forward the following, to ask that you join me in congratulating Mr. Jabang on the successful completion of his Masters degree in Taiwan.  He sent this a while back but I was, again, unable to reply to him before his scheduled departure for The Gambia.  I wish him all the very best, and pray that his education benefits him, his family, and our nation.  Mbye, as they'd say in Mandika, "Yaa kata!  A Barr-ka!"

Katim