GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Edward Secka <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Nov 2005 19:47:14 -0600
Mr Jeng,
This is exactly what am talking about, look at your response and the
allegations you levied against me. You are being very reactive in labelling
me as dishonest yet you don't know me. How can you be credible if you can
just show up from the blue and judge people.I think you are trying to be
petty here,Bro, you should know better, I might not make sense to you
because you can't digest the truth. I have no problem with no ones approach,
and you know what? I don't intend to, but one thing for sure, I will be a
concerned and informed citizen involved in the political process to ensure
my voice is heard and my vote is counted. Read my comments clearly before
making a judgment.
Peace
Brime