GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 15:07:19 -0000
Gambia-L:

I received the e-mail below from a source in The Gambia since Saturday, but
decided to hold onto it until I can confirm it from more sources.
Unfortunately, up to now, I have not succeeded in getting someone to confirm
it. Anyway, I am sending it nonetheless, but of course take note that I have
added the word "unconfirmed" to my source's e-mail and put it in bracket.

Ebrima