GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Yusupha C Jow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Oct 2001 12:38:03 EDT
Ebou:

This is not a personal attack it is simply a disagreement with your point
below.  I believe it is extremely self defeating and perhaps caused by a
by-product of the inferiority complex the West wants to sell to us.

I respect your personal opinion, but strongly disagree with the statement
below.

Yes, we have room for improvement, but the attacks are no different from the
norm as it concerns political bickering.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Yus