GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
mineratou loum <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 20:33:17 EST
hi tombong,
i had so much respect for you but i'm surprised that you wrote something
like "i beat the shit out of my wife because she cheated on me".  no matter
what... she is your wife and we really don't need to know all that.  and
secondly you don't need to hide anything from us cause no matter how hard
you try the Almighty God is up there seeing everything.  and you should also
be ashame to say that you lick someone else's ass....please give yourself
some respect if you want others to respect you.
peace
mini