GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 11 Aug 2000 01:31:23 +0200
Hi All,

I think George is one hell of a man! I also think we should all take on Buharry's suggestion and support the brother and his staff so that the station is on the air again as soon as possible. If we all join hands we can defeat the Devil. He is hell bent on destroying our country and we must not allow it.

I think that as soon as enough information is gathered, we should set out to make the international community, especially media organisations/associations, be aware of this serious crime in an attempt to forestall any repeat. Sooner rather than later, the whole world shall understand what, not who, we are dealing with. Who can be in any doubt any longer? Jammeh is the Devil incarnate!

I just hope that the burns the victims of this cowardly crime sustained are not so serious. Astrid, Dagmar and the rest of the family, we feel with you and share your distress.

Regards,

Kabir.