GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Apr 2001 13:46:58 -0400
Ebrima, I welcome back your Sources. It is indeed great to hear from them. I
cannot tell you how happy I am to read this mail. This is the vermin's worst
nightmare. We will be on his back all the way to October. Thanks for the
update on GSM. We would have been dead by now if we were holding our
collective breathe waiting for Jobe to update us on the corruption of his
cohorts. I also hope for Baks Touray's sake that he does not agree to work
for the government that humiliated him in broad daylight in front of all
Gambians. I hope he has the commonsense to realize that the game is over for
Yaya. Now it is damage control time. Now, let me go and see what gibberish
Jobe has sent us this time. Thank your Sources for us.
KB