GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
kalilu camara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 26 Jun 2000 13:31:38 GMT
Mbading
My rice is already cooked do u care for some Benechine! Brother! Among the
Dead
was a young girl unclaimed do you know of any homeless child in Gambia!
Dont tell me how i feel again unless you can probe my soul! There is more to
this than the mare mind can fathom!But Lalo Kebba is here on my
headset singing that everyday Quarrel end a love affair? Mbading do you know
the song...Lalo Kebba Drammeh Kora. To me we need not divide..
I rather disagree with u than fight you into an enemy .......you?
                Karl