GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 18:16:15 +0000
Joe Sambou, I am not trying to insult your intelligence. So please bear with
me.Don't you think instead of calling names, it would have been better to
rebut what the president siad. He made a statement and he called fo
evidences. I am not saying that it is not true, but let the UN give us some
evidences. Don't you think that would have been even more beneficial for the
opposition.
I wish before dwelling on such as the opposition might want to in the next
election campaign, the UN could come up with proves.
Let us try not to be too emotional to the level that it affects out
thoughts. Think about it more.

Lamin Ceesay.