GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Cherno Marjo Bah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Apr 2004 09:24:08 +0000
Mr Momodou Drammeh,

Thank you for your applead. I indeed will recommend your statement to the
Gambia L to be considered as the Gambia L mission statement. The wisdom and
the vision engulfed in your comment is very current and inclusive. I hope
members will take it as a certificate to denouce tribalistic sediction.
Thank you and keep on enhancing this specific area in our fight for better
Gambia.

Pa Che