GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2006 15:53:57 EDT

Saul,

Thank you for the alert. I have also noticed that some of the posts from
other list members do not make it to my mailbox. I know this because I see
would be the first time that I would have seen that particular post.

I will make enquiries on this.
Again, thanks.

Rgds,
Jabou Joh

In a message dated 8/4/2006 2:41:52 P.M. Central Daylight Time,