GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 28 Feb 2004 12:56:39 EST
In a message dated 2/27/04 11:41:37 PM Central Standard Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:

> Mr. Fye,
>
> When did you contact the APRC, How and Where? And please don't tell me FJC.
>
>  Tombong,

The email you saw with the list of names/political parties being requested to
send their  contact information to Elhadj is all that was sent out as far as
invitatiosn go. It was also the same method we used for teh first program.
People who wanted to participate responded including FJC but she never
participated.
We ammended that list and it now includes the APRC.
So please stop buying time and repeating the same thing. I think your dilemma
si not that the invitations was extended, but that all of you guys serve a
dictator and are not free to committ to participate in this program unless and
until you are given permission? As far as we know, FJC is a member of your
party and she said she would come on the program and her absence to us meant she
did not have the permission to represent the APRC. Not that it is important but
since you seem to dwell on this,  if you know a reason why FJC cannot
represent the APRC, please let us in on that secret and volunteer yourself to
represent them or send in or direct those who can represent them to send in their
contact info.
Over and out on this. Send the info. or we understand your predicament
brother.

Jabou Joh