GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Landing Jatta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 11:45:47 -0700
MR. PAUL GOMEZ: WHICH PAUL GOMEZ IS THIS? I KNOW WHO U
ARE OFFICER. U ARE NO PAUL GOMEZ. THE WAY U WRITE YOUR
SENTENCES, AND ALSO THE WAY U FRAMED UR QUESTIONS IN
THE FORM OF A PERSONAL ATTACK AGAINST COLONEL SARR, I
NOW KNOW EXACTLY WHO U ARE OFFICER. U ARE LT. COLONEL
PA AMADOU ANN, THE QUITTER WHO SERVED TOGETHER WITH
LT. COL. SAM SARR. WHEN I WAS IN THE ARMY IN THE
BEGINING OF THE COUP AND UP TO THE LATER PART OF 1998,
I COULD REMEBER U USED TO HATE COL. SARR BECAUSE OF
HIS INTELLIGENCE. COL. SARR CAN WRITE VERY WELL, AND
HE HAS A BETTER PERSONALITY THAN U, AND ASLO SPEAKS
BETER THAN U. THAT'S WHY U WERE JEALOUS OF HIM,
ESPECIALLY WHEN HE WAS PROMOTED TO THE RANK OF ARMY
COMMANDER. AND I CAN STILL SEE THAT U STILL HATE THIS
MAN SO BAD THAT U COULD NOT STAND HIM, AND U NOW ARE
RESORTING TO EMBARASSING HIM PUBLICLY. PERSONAL HATRED
BETWEEN OFFICERS WHO SUPPOSE TO FIGHT FOR THE SAME
COURSE IS THE STUPIDEST THING DO. REALLY, COL. ANN, U
HAVE DISAPPOINTED ALL THOSE SOLDIERS IN THE STRUGGLE.
THIS NOW MAKES ME TO HATE YOU.

I AM SURE THAT YAYA JAMMEH AND HIS PEOPLE ARE LAUGHING
THAT THEIR TWO WORST EMNEMIES ARE NOW FIGHTING EACH
OTHER. WHY ARE U STILL FIGHTING COL. SARR? WAS IT
BECAUSE HE WAS PROMOTED TO COMMANDER AND U WERE NOT?
SAME ON U OFFICER ANN SIR. I AM VERY DISSAPOINTED IN
U. IN FACT, SINCE U ALSO KNOWS A LOT ABOUT THIS BAD
GOVERNMENT, U ALSO SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE FOREFRONT
EXPOSING THE HORRIBLE DEEDS OF YAYA JAMMEH; IN
ADDITION, OFFICER ANN, YOU KNOW FULL WELL THAT THESE
PEOPLE KILLED UR BROTHER'S BEST FRIEND, KORO CEESAY,
THE FORMER MINISTER OF FINANCE. U SHOULD HAVE BEEN
HITTING THESE PEOPLE VERY VERY HARD, BUT INSTEAD,
OFFICER, U CHOSE TO FIGHT SOMEONE WHO IS SACRIFICING
HIS TIME AND GOOD ENERGY TO DO THE FIGHT FOR U. SAME
ON U COL. ANN. U USED TO TEACH US INTEGRITY AND GOOD
BEHAVIOR IN THE ARMY, NOW WHERE IS URS?

ALL THOSE QUESTION U ASKED ARE ALL GEARED TOWARDS
EMBARASSING OUR VERY GOOD COL. SARR. U ASKED ABOUT
COLONEL SARR SHOOTING HIMSELF, THAT HAPPENED WAY BACK
SINCE IN 1988, DURING THE TIME OF THE CONFEDERATION, 6
YEARS WELL BEFORE THE COUP. SO WHAT IS THE IMPORTANCE
OF MENTIONING THAT,EXCEPT FOR HATRED. FOR THE TOUR OF
GOING TO SERVE IN LIBERIA QUESTION U ASKED, I COULD
REMBER IN 1998, IT WAS U, OFFICER ANN WHO REFUSED TO
GO TO LIBERIA WHEN COL. SARR, THEN ARMY COMMANDER, WHO
TRUSTED U TO GO BECAUSE OF UR RANK. U CONTINUED TO
REFUSED UNTILL COL. SARR HAD TO GO HIMSELF. COL. SARR
WENT TO GUINEA BISSAU ALSO. U ARE A BIG MOUTH.

U ALSO ASKED ABOUT HIS PERSONAL DIARY, WHAT DA HECK
THOSE A PERSONAL DIARY HAVE TO DO WITH THE AHTENTICITY
OF THE FARAFENNI ATTACKS? U WERE THERE WHEN ALL THESE
EVENTS WERE TAKING PLACE. AS I MENTIONED BEFORE, COL.
ANN, U SHOULD BE HELPING COL. SARR IN EXPLAINING
CLEARLY ALL THAT HAD HAPPENED, INSTEAD OF ATTACKING
HIM PERSONALLY. PLEASE, OFFICER, STOP THAT.

LANDING JATTA