GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Malanding S. Jaiteh" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 22:24:18 -0400
Yankuba,
Can we settle for option 3 that is:

> 3. Users can add their names to the list of names to be included with the
> petition letter that I will send by mail.

I think all those interested should visit the site and add their names to
the list ASAP.

We should also sign Jabou's draft. bytheway can someone tell us more about
that story (i.e. government trying to repatriate fleeing students). Do we
have an official version somewhere?

Are we sending copies of the letter to local papers in the Gambia?
They should be part of the list.

Malanding

.