GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
salomon jawara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 Jun 2000 00:41:37 +0200
Buharry:
This was a piece with sensible, peaceful
and desirable truth. In fact i wrote a similar
piece to the L on the 1st. of May this year.
I think violence should be the last answer to
or disposition of a problem.
Africa is without a doubt going through living
hell for the past 3 decades. It is time for we
Africans to change strategies to conduct any
political or economical  deferences in Africa.

Thanks for sharing!

Saul S.Jawara
Sweden.