GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Baba Galleh Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Jun 2007 20:43:10 +0000
Right Karim. Enlightened folks dealing with the problem of the state in
Africa know that development must be people-centered. But alas for those
countries like ours where the folks at the top are more interested in
themselves than in the people they lord it over.

By the way, good to read that you are now progressing to graduate school.
Good luck.

Baba