GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bamba Laye Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Apr 2001 13:50:22 -0700
Baba Jobe,

I think your appeal will have a better effect if you directed it to those
trying to peddle junk on the list. Why don't you tell them to get real! At
least I am as far as I know!
Please tell me why you think there is any anger in what I have written. If
telling it like I see it is what you call anger, the you bet I am. Help
yourself. If you are blinded by what is being peddled such that you fail to
comprehend what is looming in our beloved Gambia then dream on...did I sound
angry yet? I'm getting there hang on.

For your information, I am one of first people who took this clown seriously
when he first surfaced on the list. I wonder where yoou were then. He
started parading all the crack-pot projects that APRC is using to hoodwink
the electorate and tried to rationalise those bizarre projects vis-a-vis the
brutalities and lies metted out to the masses. I refuted his claims
constructively. Check the archives and see if he was genuine in his
response. Of course that's because I took him seriously...not any more.

"If some of us choose to hide our identities, then i believe he can also do
the same. We should not waste time in trying to decipher his true identity
when what GAmbians need is a genuinine discourse of the plight of our dear
country."

Why don't you tell us who is hiding his/her identity and quit using the
phrase "some of us". Check the bottom of this message and I will expect your
phone call anytime. Why do you people have a problem being real? Please tell
me who is wasting his time trying to decipher his true identity. As far as I
am concerned, I don't give a hoot who "Kebba Jobe" is. The message he is
trying to dump here is what I have a problem with. You bet the way he is
dumping it is what I hate most! Do you have a problem with me sharing my
view of what I think he is doing and how he is going about it? Am I angry
yet?

Mr. Jobe, I didn't send my message to derail anyone's debate with the clown.
As a matter of fact, the continuation of the debate with him will just come
to show exactly what I believe his mission is. I'm reading between the
lines. Have you gotten enough of the negative emotions yet? Hang on!

In your message, what have you done to contribute to the ongoing debate
without the "negative emotion"? You see, it is always easy to point the
finger at someone else. Again go back to the archives and you will see where
I refuted his garbage "dollar to dollar" (I live in America, we don't use
"pounds" here).

What do you think about the DIRIMOS's latest nail on the coffin of peaceful
Gambia - the indemnity clause (bill)? We need your "vision and idea" on that
one Mr. Jobe.

Enjoy your weekend and try not to be angry :)

Abdoulie A. Jallow
www.dalasigram.com
Making sending funds home more fun than hassle.
402-639-1105