GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Mar 2000 16:29:59 +0200
Assalaamu alaikum brother Madiba,
Alhamdullilah, Thank you so much for this wonderful news.....May Allah The
Almighty shower you with His blessing.....Ameen!!!!!

Allah (SWT) Said: "O people We will show you our signs within the Universe
and then within your mines.
So that you may know clearly with any shadow of douth that "Hach" (reality)
is Allah! He is the ultimate reality and you will find the ultimate
reality."

Just wait they will soon extend the hour`s and day`s
for the `Adhan`( calling for prayer), the Adhan will clean their heart`s
soon, by the will of Allah!

Allahummasalli alaa saidina Muhammadin wa alaa alli Muhammadin.

Samba Goddard
(Pulo)