GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elow Wole <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 4 Jun 2000 15:28:16 GMT
Mr. Sey:  You wrote and I quote: "However, as some of you said to me "every
dog has its day" so your days are beginning  to experience the dark
tunnel.Henceforth you can say whatever you want but never ever will i
discuss with assylum seekers."

Can you explain to me what this "dark tunnel" refers to? For now, I think
you and your boss are the only tenants living in this tunnel.  I pause to
hear from you.

Regards!

Essa Thomas