GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malamin Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Oct 2001 22:44:52 +0000
Mr. Fye:

I am publicly pleading with you to focus your valuable efforts on issues. I
am saddened that a man of statue is being dragged into a personal squabble.
You stated your opinion/theory of birth certificate. Anyone can agree or
disagree with you. However do not let yourself be veered off course. In my
observation on this list, You conducted yourself in an exemplary elder
brother fashion. Please keep that up. We have parliamentary elections around
the corner so its back to the drawing board for us(opposition). Take care.

MJohnson