GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 09:09:36 -0400
Mr. Sanneh, I join you and send the Ambassador my heartfelt congratulations.
I hope come November, the Ambassador and the American people will be
embarked on a friendly and fruitful relationship with a NEW REGIME in The
Gambia headed by Ousainou Darboe. After October 18, 2001, gone will be the
days when the Gambian leadership will be having endless tirades against
Americans and other civilized nations. Needless to say, Imam Fatty will be
dismissed from the State House Mosque and taken off the Gambian taxpayers'
payroll. The next government should NOT tolerate hateful leaders like Fatty
that go around (at the State House pulpit) justifying the heinous and
barbaric massacre of more than 6000 innocent and defenseless Americans and
people from all over the world including The Gambia.

Thank God Ambassador McDonald will NOT have to deal with these people and
get a poor first impression of our dear country.
KB