GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SUNTOU TOURAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Mar 2008 06:55:06 +0000
loosing the straw

  When we use to live in our backyards
  we use to hold onto things dearer to our hearts
  the smiles and passions for life was true
  the respect for elders and the concern for the young was remarkable

  our believes and faith meant some thing then
  out we are in the big wide world
  crossing the many seas and oceans affected us

  we see things differently now
  our cultures, not an issue any more
  the belief's and faith ,well who cares
  we are now on our own
  we do as we like
  we see as we like
  no more peers to pressure us
  no more parents to tell us what to do

  the drink, we take a bit
  the unmarried cohabitation ,some times we do
  the big wide world as swallowed us

  God, we will remember, may be one day, may be in old age or may be never.
  it is life ,it's just like a rolling stone
  there is a period when it will all end, in good or bad.

  May Allah guide us and keep us steadfast. Amen.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい