GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 21:12:06 -0800
Brother Tony Cisse

Your contributions are always valuable . Thanks but this person may not be what he is .
Did you verify this source? With all due respect this sounds very suspicious.
This guy seems to be a fake and is distorting a lot of "so called facts " on the statistics of Aids in
South Africa.
I am very cautious when dealing with such unknown persons whose real agenda may be to destroy our image
in the pretense of getting information to help some innocent victims.
I doubt if this is genuine - my gut feeling -  therefore would not help this person shoot us in the
feet.

Habib Diab Ghanim