GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malafy Jarju <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2000 14:50:22 -0700
Mba,

Believe me, I'm not that callous not to deplore the shooting of school children. If you refer to my reply to Prince Coker, you will find that I did speak against the use of deadly force, even though I did not post it to Gambia-L.  Please be reminded that you don't have to post your disapproval to Gambia-l to validate you position. The fact remains that deadly force should not be used on school children.  I hope this clears any ambiguity about my position.

Mafy

Malafy,
I do not intend to suppress you from the freedom of expressing yourself, but
your recent postings on the list are showing everyone what kind of a person
you are. A person who has no regard for human rights, no concern for the
people of the Gambia, no mercy on human life,and a total disrespect for the
gambian population for that matter. You are persisting on trying to defray
people from the issue in hand by sending in distracting postings which are
not the least associated with the status quo.
List members excuse me if I seem to be a little out of hand, but Mafy is
deliberately doing this. My advice is for everyone to boycott his postings
and concentrate on the current development back home on the heinous activity
that had just happened.
The first time I saw his such postings I replied but I have been having
problems in sending in messages. However, some people have condemned his
acts , but he still insists.
So please Mafy for the sake of patriotism and respect can you please join
everyone and condemn these BARBARIC ACTIONS by you saviour Yaya Jammeh
Mba