GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mustapha Hydara <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Oct 2005 14:23:09 -0500
Hello Mamadi,
I know the folks in GambiaL can do something to influence the state of
Gambians in Morocco catching for deportation in some-form, but the stands
for us will be very limited.The urge for Diaspora folks words are much
counted if their a government concern to it citizens.

But with words of plea can make others to act even out of there willing to
influence voters to for a win-win solution.Gambians in Morocco at a dare
desert has to be a concern to all.We all knew of the reason and we shall
never judge them of there presence at the first instance.So if all of us as
users to GambiaL can get on to raise awareness and concern as other
country's governments are doing (eg Senegal)

Mamadi's email has been ignored by us all since he last posted his plea
email.If financially we are unable to support but we can influence indirect
support to safe there life's from hunger.
There are positive GambianL contributors who can act to all, but if it
comes in term of showing reflection of statesmanship they are Dormant as an
inactive volcano!!!

Mamadi what is the current situation there and what can be doing from today
to help you both in the desert.I hope fund can be raised as it is raise to
to finance the last bye-election and other previous party politics issues
to help our citizens.

It is host that Gambians likes politics and there is a need for us to adore
it due to the prevalence occurring in the state.But that should not limit
the contributors of this forum to dilate on party politic always while let
other tangible debates as how we can generate conceptual development to our
own people, even not the government per-say.

Let set to mourn the death of Gambians in the deserts and set something to
change.I am so a liberal commentator and am in for GambiaL and it's
contributors except my THEM hero Mr E.Jallow which every one might know
from this site.Where is he now?.I was really expecting him for a comment
long since and yet no respond.He was my ex-hero but now ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

It will be a pleasure if he can reflect!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Urs

Mustapha Hdyara
Daegu

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい