GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jassey Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2004 10:44:56 -0500
Sister Jabou:

As we evaluate our strategy and categorically analyze our goals and objectives, we
should ask several what if situations.  What if we fail to extend and olive leaf to
those who fell out with yahya?  What if we are too proud to accept our fallacies?
Oh my God, that will be terrible.  A friend of today is welcomed than an apparent
enemy who continues to terrorize us.

The question is, if Baba is convicted of economic crimes, how about yahya?

Where did yahya get the money to build a mansion in Kaninlai?

Who gave yahya millions of dollars to buy a plane?

Who appropriated all those capital expenditures for Kaninlai?

How much was  yahya worth before he overthrew a legitimate government?

How much is yahya worth today?

How much did yahya earned as a dictator?

Is yahya above the law?

These are important questions that must be answered.  If we fail to understand that
yahya is corrupt and that he enriched himself by looting the Gambian treasury, then
we have endorsed his behavior.  If Baba is convicted of economy crimes, then when
will yahya face justice?

I again want to thank you for being objective.

Naphiyo,
Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh