GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Baba Galleh Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 Oct 2007 22:12:28 +0000
Rene,

Thanks for your very kind comments. We are all making some contribution in
our own little ways. Yes, what I tried to do in this small book is, among
other things, to prove that wherever we are situated in the supposed
hierarchy of socio-economic and political power, we at least have a choice
to refuse to be bullied or compromised by unprincipled bullies who thrive on
manisfesting a crude banality of power. We can only hope that people have
the courage and integrity to appreciate our rather insignificant efforts. At
least, we find comfort in the fact that the bullies know that we won't bend
down to their boorish bully tactics and that as long as they continue to try
to bully us, and as long as as there is some energy left in us, we will
continue to hit back as hard as we can.. Thanks much for the encouraging
comments.

Baba