GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Madiba Saidy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Nov 1999 00:46:14 -0800
Hi Ebrima,

Thanks for the interest in the articles I forward to the list. Like you,
my forwarding the articles to the list is neither an endorsement nor a
repudiation of the views expressed therein. I do so (as FYI) because I
find them very interesting.

As we say in Nigeria, "Thanks for Thanking me".....I'll keep them
coming!

Have a good day!

Cheers,
        Madiba.