GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebrima Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 12:48:35 GMT
Gambia-L:

Another e-mail from a source in the heart of the Gambia government. Again, I
am sending it unedited and in a rush. By the way, I would have loved to give
my reaction to Yahya Jammeh's latest speech but unfortunately, I have a very
limited access to NET these days. However, I'll nonetheless send a belated
reaction once my PC is connected to the Internet after the 19 of August.

Ebrima