GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Binneh Minteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Mar 2004 10:43:31 -0500
HOT REVELATIONS-CENTRAL BANK,IMF TAIWAN AND YAHYA

Latest releases from Banjul's inner circle have said that the whole show
that OPTV calls a wretched movie is working against itself now! Documented
facts and stored or filed traces are asking Jammeh the following questions.
Why is the IMF insisting on knowing where the money, 11Million USD that was
supposedly given to Jammeh by the Taiwanese during his last trip
transfered? It has left Taipei but did not reach Banjul.Signing on behalf
of a country means the people own the money more over if it is a loan to be
repaid!!!!!!!!!! Even if Taipei wants to help Jammeh hide the traces they
cannot! All monetray tranfers from places like that particularly huge
amounts have to pass through the bank of Philadelphia,Newyork and so on.The
patriot Act maybe in another way a blessing in disguise for Gambians.Who
knows? Transactions like that cannot escape the USA and other big
powers.Yahya! you are digging your own grave brother!If you think that you
can sit in Banjul, open your dirty mouth and say "I think Minteh is dead",
you must be fooling yourself.I am not destined to die in your hands.I am
destined to survive your evil intentions and pull your balls by exposing
your dirtyness and hatred towards Gambians. You must be surprise how i am
penetrating and exposing your fake regime.
The Taiwanese like publicising whatever they do.Especially money that are
meant to be used as public funds.Monies from Taiwan have been going on and
under the tables from 1995 to date.Of late those transfers are now being
exposed either through normal transactions or through the house of
parliament.According to some reliable sources,11 Million USD has
disappeared once again between Taipei and Banjul during the last four monhs
or so,that was after mad Yahya went to attend the OIC meeting which was
held in Kualalumpur and then he proceeded to Taipei thus beg for more notes!
The traces that are leading investigators have seen agreements and wirings
but are yet to determine the destination where these miilions were diverted
to once again!
The IMF may or may not want to divulge what they know or what is currently
going on along those lines.The central bank is answerable to the dept of
state for finance so they may not be directly blamable for diverted funds
that were yet to reach their coffers!
Who did the diversion?,when,?how? and where? is what OPTV will follow to
the grave and OPTV will always win because God loves the truth! Gambians
are invited to do whatever they can and see through the whole thing.
OPTV has the deep feeling that Capu Cham should be very very careful in
this latest saga.He knows a lot and it is likely that he is one of the
scape goats whose name does not appear quite often.He may be in deeper
danger than he thinks!
How about the 5 Million USD that were released from the central bank?
How about the myterious oil company that was registered in Dakar and then
public funds used to settle the registration fees..?
Anyway the IMF controls in one way or the other accounts of central banks
that lean on them and the world Bank without any doubts.Reports like
statements etc are sent back to the branches that prepare fitch ratings etc
etc.Therefore the IMF according to reliable sources are questioning a lot
more than what we can imgaine in the streets or at home.
Monies that were destined for The Gambia,traces of monies that have been
released from the central bank are all included in the package that
scrutinises how public funds are being used for the benefit of the public.
OPTV asks this rhetorical question?! The central bank officials, were they
arrested to be silenced or they did something wrong? I wish these people
could be tried out of the Gambia! Oh I wish!
Anway OPTV is openly warning their families to be vigilant because when a
wolf wants to judge lambs,suspicion should linger.
OPTV would advice any future government to be frank with donors like Taiwan
and tell them that mad Yahya was not using their help for us Gambians! This
can help us free our people from paying back loans that have been taken and
then saved for the grand sons and daughters of one mad man who is married
to an unknown face within our midst.
 All other donors that mad Yahya relied on have abandoned him,he is only
left with Taiwan and certainly he dares not anger the Taiwanese because
they will reveal everything dirty that he ever did! Mad Yahya if he was
well,should have been careful because his deepest secrets are scattered all
over the place.Mad Yahya should understand that stalking  macheting and
shooting cannot silence everyone!
The ownership that surrounds a lot of hidden anonymous companies is a big
question.This question will be answered.God knows everything and he reveals
what hypocrites do while using his name! We swear by the Almighty that mad
Yahya's veil is being pulled and if he continues any more arrogance and
threats his warambas will also be removed! This mad man deserves no
respect! The more he angers OPTV the worse it will be for him and his
cronies.
There is a so-called Gambian VIP who has purchased a big castle in
Miami,who is he?
OPTV wants Gambians to keep track of what we are saying please we are not
joking and never did we joke before.This is a war and it concerns life and
death issues.
In Miami there is one.Who is the Gambian VIP who owns a residence in
Baltimore?
Is the latter a secretary of state or not? Gambians we are deliberately
challenging you to find out for yourselves so that you can discover that!
OPTV has no interest in dirtying mad Yahya's name for no reason.
Can anyone enlighten us on mad Yahya's readiness to explore the music
industry too?
Well that is why names like Petit Papa in Dakar and others elsewhere will
be treated here as soon as OPTV hears that mad Yahya has started the meet
people's tour.
Mad Yahya will sit down and stay calm before Gambians even though he knows
that he will be shackled sooner than expected.OPTV will scratch the sky and
scrape the ocean's bed rocks with mad Yahya.He will see for himself sooner
than he expects things to happen.
Mad Yahya and corines think that they are the only ones who can be rude or
sulky right?
Gambians will witness a very very interesting dramma and they will laugh
last.

Binneh S Minteh
New York University.