GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Manneh PF <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 27 Mar 2000 01:04:27 PST
Hi Katim, much has been said already about religious postings on the L which
i sometimes find very interesting and useful but i have a real simple
question for you-- Is the gambia L management getting pressure from the host
university to refrain list members from posting religious materials or this
is just a management/personal degree? What exactly prompted you to ban
religious posting?
Also, Jabbou and others had responded to most of my questions on Islam and
they were very accurate.
cheers
PF Manneh