GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Adama Bah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 15 Aug 2001 01:20:47 -0700
Dampha,
You have declared your position very clearly. Why castigate others, shouldn't you leave other people to
decide what they want if a coalition of all opposition parties proves to be unworkable in the first round?
You mention that I was cautioning you not to talk about an opposition alliance. I hope now you will
understand why. I was right in doing so because I knew what was happening on the ground.
You claimed that PDOIS was publishing materials detrimental to an opposition alliance, you even claimed that
Dibba gathered information from this to take a stand. This shows gross dishonesty in the presentation of your
position. Instead of seeing Dibba's action and the cooperation between PPP and UDP as a confirmation of what
Foroyaa wrote, you prefer to accuse Foroyaa of disrupting opposition alliance by exposing the root cause of
the disruption.
I hope you will at least start behaving like a democrat by giving support to the candidate of your choice and
leave others to support the candidate of their choice.
Adama
The struggle to uplift human dignity continues!