GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Ceesay, Soffie" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 05:04:45 -0700
Thank you brother Momodou.  I align myself with what you've said in your
piece.  I consider Fatty an opportunist, a hypocrite of the highest order
who is quite selective on the issues he speaks out on.  Between Jammeh and
him, I wonder who will be rushed through the gates of hellfire as we are
told God does not like hypocrites or murderers.

Soffie