GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Sep 2001 12:47:13 EDT
Saikss, Elhadj, Conteh, Paul ae al.

No more time will be wasted on this topic at all. it is encouraging to know
that the truth, as opposed to self interest still has precedence for some of
us, and let us hope that the rest of the players at this critical time will
come to not only appreciate it but to use it as a guide for the way forward.

Jabou Joh