GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 21:38:59 +0100
Inna lillahi wa inna ilayhi raaji uun.
(To Allah we belong and to Him is our ultimate return)
My condolence to the entire family.

May his soul rest in perfect peace.And may Allah!(SWT) shower
him with His Mercy and grant him forgiveness.....Ameen!!!!!

Allaahumma ajurnaa fi museebatinaa wakhluf lanaa khayran minhaa.
(We ask for recompense us for our affliction and replace it for us
with something better).Ameen!!!!!

Samba Goddard