GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Biram w sowe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 13 Apr 2001 12:37:14 -0000
Thanks for all your efforts,I thought you were dealing with issues at home
as a concern Gambian not only an opposition.

I was in the Gambia few weeks ago,there is a lot of changes though that does
not convinced me that Jamus is great,there is a lot to be done in that
country.We have to join hands to help institutions e.g. Campama,prisons,fire
services,medical and health as well as security agencies.

Some body will dough why,but the fact is unless we have professionally
trained officers in the security services,Jammeh, jawara jatta tungkara sarr
or who ever is the president of the Gambia,April 10/11 incident wil occur
again.The two sad incidents that took place at the stadium, am sure will
tell any one of us the type of society we have at home