GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 00:15:54 EDT
Someone offered to set up an email  petition that can be signed by all. If we
can have the email addresse of all these organixations, then we can copy this
petition to all of them. We can also cc the Gambian embassies as suggested by
Latjor.We know that it will not amount to anything really, but just so that
it is seen for the record that we did register our condemnation of this
coawrdly act with them. If anyone has those email addresses, as well as that
of  other organizations they can think of, please forward them to the list.
We must also take up the sugestion by Dr Saine to write those letters.

Jabou Joh

In a message dated 4/11/00 11:35:30 AM Eastern Daylight Time,