GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kejau Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Sep 2005 21:47:29 +0100
Thanks Joe,

you speak for a lot of us. Ebou is digging Yaya's grave gradually. Dakar
knows about presence of wanted Casamance Rebels, faction leaders, who
disagree with the peace deal, and that they disappeared into tiny Gambia.
now Dakar wants to know whether Yaya is a rebel sympathiser, still! Where
did they disappeared to, if not Atlantic Hotel or Kanilia? Yaya and his
gang were caught red handed, meddling with Senegal's internal affair. Now
caught between the devil and deep blue sea, surrender them and they will
talk, if you donot, your illegal government will last months....!

Kejau