GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Mar 2000 22:38:19 +0100
Assalaamu alaikum Sheikh Tejan,
Innaa lillaahi wa inna ilayhi raaji`ooon.
To Allah we belong and to him is our ultimate return.

It is very sad to hear this sad news but this is the Reality of the world.

May the AlMighty Allah be merciful to them and may their souls rest in
perfect peace.

Allah! Said in the Holy Quràn:
"He who has created death and life that He might test which of you is best
in conduct. He is the Mighty,the Most forgiving". It is clear that practical
struggle entails a purpose and an ideal. The purpose and the ideal serve as
motivating drives. The actions of the struggling individuals are determined
and evaluated in terms of their conformity or non conformity to the ideal.
This evaluation furnishes an explicit evidence of the performance and
success of the individual. Life is a struggle for the acquistion of this
purpose and death is the natural climax of this struggle.

My condolence to all the entire family,friends and relatives. May Allah give
you all long life good health and faith.....Ameen!!!!!

Allahumma salli alaa saidina Muhammadin wa alaa alli
Muhammadin.

Samba Goddard
(Pulo)

Sent: Friday, March 03, 2000 1:28 AM