GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 2008 13:08:01 EDT

JDAM my good friend. I know in a lifetime, I might confuse others but not
you. I am confident of that as well you are. But for merry, I accept your
transient predicament. BTW, before I forrrrrrrrget (PBUH)), I have uncovered  what
dabanani means. It has been the singular quest of my life. Methinks you
should amend the spelling. Would that not give it away I wonder!! As it suits  you.
Now then;

The homosexual deal, its just like my landscaping project. You know its
gnawing at your entrails, but its significance eludes you. You're right its a
humungus diversion, but we have a paper here called Creative loafing. Find
something that is utterly futile to mask your inutility. Massage it to make it
ever so relevant. Eureka, you confound sensibilities. What I wanna know is: Who
received the homosexuals into Gambia?? Or were there homosexuals already in
Gambia and they just needed company? If I were Yahya, I'd close the borders and
 install barbed wire fences to the south. I'm told homosexuals detest
infringements on their rights to mobility. From the far side, homosexuality is a
vice of mobility. Think about it.In effect then, territorial integrity becomes
paramount to the right to free speech and locomotion. That is what Amadoneyet
meant to say in defense to his quip about there are no homosexuals in
Irang!!!  JDAM you have just succeeded in yielding me the most comic relief I ever
bargained for. You ought to stay here with us. That is if your cardinal
engagement has freed you enough. Complete? Dieu La voulu! Je me sens tellement
banlieusard. I think the person to ask about homosexuals is our very own
Ayatoullah Sountouni.

You're right I love Joe. He's just too jittery for my sanity. If there is
ever a divine ordained team for good, it'd be Haruna-Joe. Excuse me, Joe-haruna,
 before he flies the coop again.

I gotta go. The VanDurens are here to cut my tree and grind my stumps. Dean
and Justin. Masoud. MQJGDT. Darbo. The new green thumb. Be thinking about our
next landscaping project. I have an idea but I ain't telling just yet. I want
 you, Suntou, and Galleh to come up with our next one. I have a feeling you
have  never lifted a twig in your life. You could prove me wrong you know? OK
Bye!!!.

In a message dated 5/22/2008 2:51:59 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,