GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saiks samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Jul 2000 06:49:52 PDT
Ousman Bojang,

Your question could not be answered at one go,like all other political
organizations before and after the coup,Moja-G also suffered some setbacks and
 many efforts are underway to correct it.However the attempt to register
Moja-G as a political party was rejected by the state authorities,but no
matter the efforts continues.It is believed that the illegal arrest and
detention of Dumo Saho is in connection with this ,but time will tell,since
Moja-G will never allow itself to be forced underground anymore,we have a
right to the political life of our country and if this fascist regime want to
do all it can to frustrate our efforts then it is only inviting trouble.The
struggle continues.

For Freedom

Saiks

Amadou Kabir,
Thanks for that fwd. of Mrs. Saho's mail to the AG. I do not Mr. saho
personally. Met him may be only a few times in Brikama. I hope his
whereabouts will soon be revealed. I wish him all the best which is so hard
to get under these cowards.
There are a lot of former MOJA voices on this List and I hope they will also
raise their voices to make sure that Saho and all these innocent people the
thugs have been arresting and harassing are free.
I have heard that MOJA was a very powerful and instrumental movement. What
happened to all those comrades and cells gone to.