GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ousman Bojang <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Mar 2000 21:08:40 EST
Essa,
Can you try to read what Karamba posted on this issue and read your own again
and tell me if you understand what the man was writing about? Just curious if
you really did grasp what he was saying.
On the Halifa/Hamjatta case, I think they are doing a lot that could be done
better differently. Only that this forum is a chat room and I wish everyone
who is disgusted about it could do as me; Use your delete button.
I am looking forward to your thoughts after reading AGAIN the posting you
replied to by Karamba.

Ousman Bojang.