GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamine Conteh <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 11 Jan 2001 06:13:54 -0500
Mr. Ngum:

I applaud you for the efforts you have taken.  Ebrima and his sources are
providing valuable information about the inner works of this dictatorship.

Ebrima will forever continue on his journalistic approach in dealing with
the dictatorship.  Those that are crying foul are puppets of the dirimo of
Kaninlai.  They are doing this to cause division within us.  We must
support Ebrima and his sources.

Naphiyo,

Comrade ML Jassey-Conteh

DC
> and went on a shopping spree, supposedly footed by the Gambian people. I
> think we have come to learn to live with the insanity these guys (Jammeh &
> Co.) bring to us daily. Tell your sources to keep writing and not bow to
any
> form of distractions.
>
> Ous Ngum.
>

> On Wed, 10 Jan 2001 07:39:57 -0000, The Gambia and related-issues mailing
> list wrote:
>
> >  Gambia-L:
> >
> >  A short e-mail from a source.
> >
> >  Ebrima
> >
> >  _____________________________________________________________
> >

> >  >To: [log in to unmask]
> >  >Subject: It costs Gambian taxpayers US $120,000
> >  >Date: Tue, 09 Jan 2001
> >  >
> >  >Ebrima,
> >  >Just for the record; it costs the Gambian taxpayer $120,000 every
> quarter
> >  >to transport Lady Zainab and baby Jammeh (together with hangers-ons)
> the
> >  >US and back to visit the baby doctor. This man must go and he must go
> now.
> >  >

> >  if you have problems accessing the web interface and remember to write
> your full name and e-mail address.

> if you have problems accessing the web interface and remember to write
your full name and e-mail address.

--- Lamine Conteh
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.