GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Sigga jagne <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 11 Apr 2000 19:34:31 -0700
I definitely agree with these plans of actions.  It
will also be good if we can obtain some medical
supplies, money, clothes or any form of relief for the
injured and also to set up some form of victim's
relieve fund.  Let me know what the final  plan is.  I
am ready to act.
--- "Mori K. Jammeh" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>  Dear Karamba,
> This is indeed a great idea and I urge every list
> member to put our anger
> into action. These students laid down their lives to
> fight the injustices
> played by the stooges of the regime.Please let me
> know what the procedures
> following this proposal. I was not surprised that
> the Daily Observer did a
> biased reporting by blaming the students for what
> has happened.May their
> souls rest in peace, AMIN.
>
> Mori Kebba Jammeh

=====
"NO ONE CAN MAKE YOU FEEL INFERIOR WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION"

                       ALSO

"NOTHING IS UNACHIEVABLE, THE ONLY QUESTION IS, WHETHER ONE IS WILLING TO DO WHAT IT TAKES TO ACHIEVE WHAT IS DESIRED"