GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
malik kah <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Aug 2001 16:01:49 +0000
Hi Jabou, am glad you are beggining to reason out, in fact this is the
genuine way forward. If we profess to love the Gambia which am sure you do
we must cease to castigate the genuine involvement of others and allow them
to play a role, afterb all PDOIS is never oppose to an alliance in principle
nor is any of the other opposition parties hence why the rush to annmounce
Darbo as the leader when nothing concrete and final had been established. We
mus avoid the politics of blame and try to be as objective as possible
without any prejudice, I for one I do sympathise with PDOIS but should they
err I