GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Aug 2005 17:42:51 +0000
Ebou, you will not slime me and run away.  You know I know your mother Haddy
Njie (RIP) and your half siblings.  I was in the street with your brother
Peul when you were a snowball......  Repeat what you said and I'll tell you
from whence you came from.  You know I can go on all fours with you and I
have no problem picking up from where you left off.  My pledge years ago to
leave your family situation out of my beef with your lies and theft will be
rescinded if you make the mistake and bring in family members in this
exchange.  I could have just ignored your lie, but lest you get carried
away, I beg you to repeat or even respond to this mail and all bets are off.
  Now, please indulge me Ebou, will you?  Let the jambarr in you be brave
enough to respond to this mail, at the very least.  Yes, you're darn right I
am pressing you in a corner.  I am not going to let you go reckless with me
like I see you taunt others.

Now, if it is meeting you face to face, boy do not be mistaken.  From DC to
Washington State, Gambians have seen me.  Better yet, ask your brothers Peul
and Mass?  They know me very very well.  Get back with the readership on
your findings from them.

Joe