GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
BambaLaye <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 18 Sep 2006 09:40:31 -0500
Jassey Conteh:
If you want to make assertions such as accusing others of being tribalists
you must be ready to back it up with facts that can be collaborated rather
than making passing statements buried in heap of scum as usual. You made a
statement you are not ready to lay out the facts on. Who amongst the
"prominent NADD supporters" is the Mandingka hater? Give us the facts and
circumsatances to back your "assertion." You claim to be an Accountant
with a purified ethical stance on issues yet you ALWAYS make fabricated
statements against decent folks and think you can get away with it. If you
are so confident of your "political correctness in the Gambia" why not
name and give the those who "had voiced their hatred for Mandinkas."

You will not get away with your scum and as usual your pants are half way
down and the whole world is watching you.
Who can be a worst tribalist than the one who sows the seeds of hatred and
malice without facts or justifcation?
Utterly execrable!

<quote who="Jassey Conteh">

--