GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Apr 2000 21:59:41 +0200
Peace be on to all Gambian`s

(Praise due to God! and He alone)!!!

There is no power and might except by God!

Hello fellow Gambian`s,
After all these problems that happened during the AFPRC regime.

We the general jury are here by announcing that the AFPRC regime are find
guilty of murdered.

The AFPRC regime has to step-down and stay on the side line, give chance to
those who can lead the country to a better nation for the future.

We dont want to put you in jail, because we dont want to hurt more
gambian`s, because your family members will also feel the pain, and we dont
want that to happen.

So Mr. president, step-down, together with your murderous regime.

If you insist to step-down with your regime and you think that you have to
rule by force, because you have the power, and weapon`s or whatever, then we
have another suggestion:

We the jury would like to urge you to declear a
"HOLY WAR"!!!

"Holy War" means (effort to grolify yourself), so that the conflict between
your wrong desires, the conflict within your wrong wishes and the sense of
responsibilty, this conflict is resolved and your personality become a
disciplined personality, your personality become prolific personality.

Then there will be PEACE in you.

Peace started from the human personality,
if there is no PEACE inside, in your own personal balance and tolerant. How
can you provide PEACE to others.

 You have to be the region of PEACE, so that you may become the source of
PEACE, you may become the preacher of PEACE , so that the whole nation will
get PEACE from you.

The blood of a man, the respect of a man, the honour of a man, the security
and property of a man is much `Dearest` to the Almighty God! than anything
else.

Accountability and training of the spirit is very important.

Without this "Holy War" no other type of holy war can be brought to
completion.
This is the reason that when God! has mentioned His virtuous creatures, He
has given precedence to the sadiqueen, the Veracious to the Martyrs, because
even martyrdone cannot be attained without sincerity.

When we ponder over this aspect of "Holy War", we wonder what virtue or
greatness has been left outside its compass.
What manner of guidance and merit can be achieved without this "Holy
War"???.

All other virtues are branches, this alone is the root.

So Mr. president think about it!!!!!.

May God! The Almighty! bless the Gambia, guide us from our evil deeds, grant
us peace and lead us to the Straigth part.....Ameen!!!!!

Allahummasalli alaa saidina Muhammadin wa alaa alli Muhammadin.

Samba Goddard
(Pulo)