GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Jabou Joh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Jan 2001 14:04:03 EST
In a message dated 1/27/01 1:40:36 PM Eastern Standard Time, [log in to unmask]
writes:

<< Aunty Jabou, I am not sure how feasible it would be, but it would
ceratainly be of utmost importance if we are able to do some of these things
collectively.

 Ousman Bojang.

Ousman,

I am open to that. It would be much better if we can assemble and send one
packet to Rep Ford, but I am not sure we have time to do that. Also, I think
he has already received some information via email which is fine. I think
ultimately, sending  him all the information is what is more important. If
you have any ideas on this, do let me know.
Jabou Joh

Jabou Joh
President
MAAC World Traders